Drink in a Box
- There is nothing worse than a soggy lunch bag, wet books in a backpack, or finding your kids shirts just got a big SQUIRT of juice from a disposable juice box.
- Drink in the Box is an attractive, leak and squirt-proof way to send drinks with kids.
- No more soggy lunches, squirting on shirts, or lost straws.
- Precidio perfected this design over 3 years of investing in testing and prototyping, and uses only medical-grade silicone seals and air-tight lids
- Usually poor quality juice
- High sugar content (+7 tsp in some cases)
- No fibre
- Evaporated vitamins
- And are even susceptible to hidden mold – just do a search on “juice box mold” for yourself!
How do you know what your kids are drinking if you cannot see inside the box??
- Just fill DIB with water and berries or sliced fruit, or squeeze your own fresh juice
Available in 8oz and 12 oz.