Hazelwood Teething Necklaces
Hazelwood products help to create an alkaline environment in your body which may help prevent and appease many of the symptoms caused by acidosis (being too acidic).
The benefits of hazelwood necklaces are helpful for the following:
- gastric reflux
- skin problems (psoriasis, acne, eczema)
- cavities or any ailment associated with surplus acid
Pur Noisetier Inc owns a small farm in Quebec and now cultivate their own Hazelwood trees. All wood is gathered from their property. The wood beads are made on site and our product is 100% natural, 100% handmade and 100% Canadian.
They employ over 40 people and Pur Noisetier Inc. has become the largest supplier of hazelwood jewelry in the Province of Quebec, with a market rapidly expanding throughout Canada, the US and Europe.
The string used for these necklaces is a metal thread covered in nylon. It was carefully selected for the following reasons
- Maximum resistance to abrasion
- More resistance against nicks, cuts and scrapes
- Longer lasting
- Minimum water absorption
About the fabrication:
- This clasp was put through several tests and is the safest for babies and children
- In the event the necklace gets caught or is under too much tension, the clasp will open on either ends without breaking the string of beads.
- Because the beads are threaded and knotted at both ends, the beads will not fall out because the thread (metal covered in nylon) will not break.
- The necklace is knotted at both ends before being attached to the clasp. If the clasp was to open, no small pieces would be accessible for children to swallow.
11 inches = 28 cm (0 - 2 years)
13 inches = 33 cm (2 - 4 years)