Tula Carrier- Daydreamer Winter Solstice
Daydreamer Winter Solstice explores wonder and delight with a fantastical design. Celebrating magical flights of children heading to a party in the sky, against a gradient of cool colors and black canvas, Daydreamer Winter Solstice evokes childhood nostalgia. The Daydreamer collection was created in collaboration with artist, Rachel Hirst.
This carrier comes with:
- Removable, regulated hood in black
- Instruction brochure
- This Tula carrier is made with black canvas.
- Panel: 15.5" tall & 14.5" wide
- Hip belt: 5" height, 28" - 55" length
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
- Shoulder straps: The padded part of strap, when not expanded, is 20." It is 23" when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is additional 29" long. The toddler's strap is 18" and 21" when expanded and the webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29" long.
Each Tula carrier:
- can be used in both front and back carries
- can be used from 15-45 pounds (toddler carrier is approved for 25-60 lbs)
- can be used from birth with the use of the revolutionary Tula Infant Insert (not included), and into toddlerhood with Tula Free to Grow Extenders (not included)
- is easy to use and comfortable
- provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- is easy to care for and machine washable
- is made by hand from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
- is made with the highest quality Duraflex buckles available
- includes features such as dual-adjustment straps to allow for the perfect fit, additional leg-opening and shoulder padding, and a large pocket on the contouring hip belt
- includes a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
** Due to our agreement with the manufacturer, we cannot ship Tula Carriers (exclude Tula Wrap Conversion and Exclusive Prints) to the US. Any order placed with American shipping addresses will be cancelled and refunded. We apologize for the inconvenience this may occur.