thinkbaby's Top Rating on Environmental Working Group database Skin Deep of 1400 is one of many reasons this is an excellent choice in sun care for your child. The easy application, absorption, natural scent and gentle ingredients make this perfect for anyone spending time in the sun, including pregnant women, children over 6 months, and others with sensitive skin.
• Free of biologically harmful chemicals
• Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
• Very stable under sunlight
• Not chemical based
• Micronized Zinc Oxide – Average particle size >100micron
• Very Water Resistant - Highest level as determined by FDA
• Paraben Free and PABA Free
• Very High Zinc content
• Sunscreen produced in the USA
• New 2011 formulation applies easily and absorbs easily despite having such a high Zinc content. SPF 50+
• Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have.
• No chemicals utilized for UV absorption
• A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
• Purchase of this product guarantees that a minimum of $1.5 million will be donated towards LIVESTRONG's fight against cancer.
Hi there and welcome to another Fluffy Bottom Babies blog! This past Thursday (June 1st) we had another live video session! It was the final video for our 3 part series of sleep tips with the help of the wonderful... Read more →
Infant Sleep Tips - Part 2
Welcome to another Fluffy Bottom Babies blog! We bring you our Live Thursday topic of Infant Sleep Tips - part 2 of a 3 part series with our returning special guest, Stephanie Covey from Goodnight Sleep Site Nova Scotia! Don't fret... Read more →
Infant Sleep Tips - Part 1
Welcome to another Fluffy Bottom Babies blog! We bring you our Live Thursday topic of Infant Sleep Tips! If you missed the live video, don't worry, you can still watch it here! We were also lucky enough to have a special guest... Read more →