ThinkBaby SunscreenRegular price $34.99
thinkbaby's Top Rating on Environmental Working Group database Skin Deep of 1400 is one of many reasons this is an excellent choice in sun care for your child. The easy application, absorption, natural scent and gentle ingredients make this perfect for anyone spending time in the sun, including pregnant women, children over 6 months, and others with sensitive skin.
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Zinc oxide 20% . Inactive Ingredients: Purified water (0), aloe barbadensis leaf juice extract (0), capric caprylic triglycerides (0), sorbitan stearate (coconut based) (1), methyl abietate (pine wood resin) (0), vegetable glycerin (0), cetyl dimethicone (0), hydrogenated castor oil (0), magnesium sulfate (epsom salt) (0), sunflower oil (0), jojoba oil (0), ascorbic acid (vitamin C) (0), tocopherols (vitamin E) (1), olive oil (0), raspberry seed oil (0), cranberry seed oil (0), hyaluronic acid (made from vegetable) (0), glucose oxidase & lactoperoxidate (0), papaya (0).
- • Free of biologically harmful chemicals
- • Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- • Very stable under sunlight
- • Not chemical based
- • Micronized Zinc Oxide – Average particle size >100micron
- • Very Water Resistant - Highest level as determined by FDA
- • Paraben Free and PABA Free
- • Very High Zinc content
- • Sunscreen produced in the USA
- • New 2011 formulation applies easily and absorbs easily despite having such a high Zinc content. SPF 50+
- • Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have.
- • No chemicals utilized for UV absorption
- • A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
- • Purchase of this product guarantees that a minimum of $1.5 million will be donated towards LIVESTRONG's fight against cancer.