Thinksport Everyday Face Sunscreen SPF30+
Everyday Face was created because of the need for a safe solution without the harmful chemicals found in a majority of products/formulas on the market. Everyday Face is enriched with Vitamin C & E and includes a small amount of tint to reduce any whitening effect from minerals. Supremely moisturizing yet gentle enough for sensitive skin, the formula dries very quickly and provides an excellent base layer before makeup application.
Worry not! We’ve tested the tint in this solution on some of the finickiest faces. Everyday Face blends seamlessly into all skin tones.
• No PABA, parabens, phthalates, oxybenzone, avobenzone, dioxane, or animal products.
• Our sunscreens were the 1st to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements and are top rated “1” in EWG’s Skin Deep database since 2010. No animal testing.
• Mineral-based formula
• Designed for everyday use
• SPF 30+
• Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20%
• Water-resistant (80 minutes)
• Highest level of broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
• Non-nano formulation – average particle size >100micron
• Non-aerosol formulation (due to high concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
• Sunscreen produced in the USA
• Does not have the obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have
• A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
• Travel-safe tube size – TSA Compliant – 2 fl oz
The ratings for each ingredient are listed separately below. Our sun care products have been "1" rated since 2010!
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano)
Inactive Ingredients: PURIFIED WATER (0), ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE (0), CAPRIC CAPRYLIC TRIGLYCERIDES(0), SORBITAN STEARATE (COCONUT BASED) (1), PINE WOOD RESIN (0), VEGETABLE GLYCERIN (0), CETYL DIMETHICONE (0), HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL (0), MAGNESIUM SULFATE (EPSOM SALT) (0), SUNFLOWER OIL, JOJOBA OIL (0), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) (0), TOCOPHEROLS (VITAMIN E) (1), OLIVE OIL (0), RASPBERRY SEED OIL (0), CRANBERRY SEED OIL (0), HYALURONIC ACID (MADE FROM VEGETABLE) (0), CURRANT (0), CITRUS PARADISI (0), IRON OXIDE (2) (SKIN DEEP RATINGS CHANGE)
Applying Thinksport Everyday Face sunscreen
Children over the age of 6 months and anyone who will be exposed to sunlight should use sunscreen.
Thinksport Everyday Face sunscreen is perfect for daily use and for anyone spending time in the sun, including pregnant women, children over 6 months, and anyone with sensitive skin. Please note that use of sunscreen on children younger than 6 months of age requires a doctor's prescription. This is true for ALL brands.
Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreens are physical sunscreens, which means they work immediately upon application. It is not necessary to apply 30 minutes before you are exposed to sunlight as is the case with chemical sunscreens. Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreen is classified as “water resistant - 80 minutes.” This is the FDA’s highest possible rating. It will maintain its SPF after 80 minutes of water immersion. The Environmental Working Group recommends reapplying sunscreen every two hours.
Thinksport Everyday Face sunscreen is perfect for sensitive skin. We recommend testing on a small area of the body to ensure that you don't have any sensitivities.
Sunscreens that claim to be hypo-allergenic are nothing more than marketing hype in our opinion. As the population's exposure to chemicals has risen, there has been a direct correlation to things that people become allergic to. Simply google environmental exposure and allergies to view some of this research.