Toddler Tula Carrier - Concentric
This carrier comes with:
- Removable, regulated hood in black
- Instruction brochure
- This Tula carrier is a black canvas base.
- Panel: Standard (15.5" tall & 14.5" wide), Toddler (18" tall & 19" wide)
- Hip belt: 5" height, 28" - 55" length
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
- Shoulder straps: The padded part of strap, when not expanded, is 20". It is 23" when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is additional 29" long. The toddler's strap is 18" and 21" when expanded and the webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29" long.
Each Tula carrier:
- can be used in both front and back carries
- standard carrier can be used from 15-45 pounds, from birth with the use of the revolutionary Tula Infant Insert (not included), and into toddlerhood with Tula Free to Grow Extenders (not included)
- toddler carrier is approved for 25-60 lbs, from about 18 months to 4+ years old (beginning when the child is a minimum of 25 pounds and 32 inches tall)
- is easy to use and comfortable
- provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- is easy to care for and machine washable
- is made by hand from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
- is made with the highest quality Duraflex buckles available
- includes features such as dual-adjustment straps to allow for the perfect fit, additional leg-opening and shoulder padding, and a large pocket on the contouring hip belt
- includes a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding