09 September, 2016
We are hiring!
Fluffy Bottom Babies is an independent retailer both brick and mortar and online, born in Bedford, Nova Scotia in 2011!
We specialize in hand-picked unique baby and children’s products, including: eco-friendly and sustainable feeding items, modern cloth diapers, safe baby carriers, natural skincare products, non-plug toys as well as stylish handmade clothing and footwear for children up to 6 years of age. We are also offering strollers and accessories too!
Because we are a growing company there is lots of room for advancement! We are looking for one energetic, friendly and ambitious part time Retail Sales Associates to join our team.
Retail Sales Associate:
As part of a passionate team, your role is to deliver more than just top customer service and sales; you will also offer knowledgeable and thoughtful assistance.
The successful candidate will have a passion for children, enjoy interacting with customers, loves taking on new challenges and is eager to become a leader. Being a parent is definitely an asset too!
• Generate sales by providing outstanding customer service and a positive customer experience
• Greet customers as they enter and make them feel welcome
• Build relationships with customers to help grow our loyal customer base
• To become extremely knowledgeable and familiar with store products and related safety regulations
• Find information as required; know where and how to conduct research
• Participate in ongoing product knowledge training sessions
• Assist customers with online shopping purchases via online e-commerce
• Receive new products and process them within the inventory system
• Merchandise products and build product displays
• Prepare customer orders for external shipments
• Assemble products for display purposes
• Process sales orders, payments and refunds
• May be required to open and close store
• Basic cleaning and other store operational duties
• Smile & enjoy yourself!
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
• Previous retail sales and customer service experience
• A true commitment to excellent customer service
• Strong communication skills
• Possess an enthusiastic and fun, yet professional attitude
• Polite and courteous
• Trustworthy and reliable
• High attention to detail & the ability to work quickly, efficiently and accurately under pressure
• A self-starter who is highly motivated, determined and committed to success
• Love talking to people about babywearing, cloth diapering and breastfeeding, etc...
• Flexibility around work schedules
• Part time position: 15-25 hours / week, evenings and weekends
• Salary: To be negotiated.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please drop off a cover letter and resume in person at Fluffy Bottom Babies during our business hours at 1595 Bedford Hwy, Bedford, NS.